EASITRAX Soft Count
EASITRAX Soft Count Product Overview
MEI EASITRAX Soft Count is an integrated software/hardware solution that extends the security and acceptance offered by SC Advance into a casino soft count room. Information collected in the note acceptor is now easily accessible in a database that can be accessed by multiple locations to analyze slot performance. Achieve ROI in less than one year by reducing labor and eliminating dedicated cashboxes, hot boxes and jurisdictional fines.
How to Retrofit
If you are using MEI SC Advance today, retrofitting the EASITRAX Soft Count system is quick and easy. Each cash box gets an RFID tag, which automatically stores the transaction data from the note acceptor, and an antenna board is mounted to the interface card. In the soft count room, EASITRAX software is installed on a PC, and a reader base is connected to your USB port.
How Much Can I Save
The drop process is greatly simplified, which reduces labor costs. Most MEI customers see a return on their investment in EASITRAX Soft Count in less than one year.
Click on the Savings Calculator (right) and follow the interactive guide to see the estimated savings for your property. Please contact us for an estimate and to schedule an EASITRAX Soft Count install.
Resources & Downloads
Frequently Asked Questions
- A method of tracking slot machine asset number and note acceptor performance information
- Uses RFID technology to store data in the cashbox
- Compatible with all existing SC Advance note acceptors
- All collected data is stored in an SQL database
- SC Advance note acceptor
- Application software
- Antenna board
- RFID tag in cashbox
- Backroom system
- MEI PC with backroom software
- SQL database
- Reader base
- Powered USB hub
- OEM-specific cables
- Network connection to casino LAN
- Install EASITRAX software on PC
- Plug and play reader bases using powered USB hub
- Configure location of SQL database
- Connect serial/USB port to OEM counter equipment
- Data is stored in an SQL database
- Database can be stored locally on the MEI-supplied PC or any other PC on the casino's network
- A data mining tool is used for report generation
- G&D (DEG Linker and HCC)
Cost is dependent on the needs of the individual property. Our quotes are developed around those needs. Click here to request a quote today.
Most customers see an ROI in less than one year. Click here to use our ROI tool to see how long it will take your property.
Depending on the property's security processes, retrofitting to EASITRAX can take less than five minutes per game.
- 91702200P10 – EASITRAX upgrade kit, pack of 10
- 62549890P10 – cashbox upgrade kit, pack of 10
- 252062140P30 – standoffs and screws, pack of 30
Implementing EASITRAX Soft Count is transparent to your customers.
The accounting and finance departments of EASITRAX Soft Count customers have benefited by the increase in reporting capabilities, additional information, and ability to resolve variances faster.
Yes. Some properties have seen as much as a 50% reduction.
Your IT department will need to ensure that the PC in the soft count room is networked, as well as install and manage the software across the property. Click here to download the PC requirements for the soft count room.
EASITRAX Soft Count has administrative controls built in, making the process and information secure.
No. GLI reports the following:
Gaming Laboratories International, LLC, has determined that the EASITRAX™ Soft Count Room System does not affect revenue or gaming, and, therefore, does not require testing unless specifically requested by a regulatory agency.